Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I've lost the audio. I have no radio or voice guidance. It…

Customer Question
I've lost the audio...

I've lost the audio. I have no radio or voice guidance.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

It came in the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

Infiniti M7x

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your M37x?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M37x yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just tried everything I knew by going thru the navigation prompt

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am a female I not able to do mechanic work. I guess I want to know if there a fuse or something I need to replace.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 1 year ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What do you have showing on your display screen when trying to uses the Radio or Navigation?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It show the radio station and whatever song is on. I can see that it's playing.

So the radio has no sound, but shows it's working. Is that correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I really can't spend that much now. Can you tell me what the problem might be.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I find that your answer is very unsatisfactory. Please refund my money.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What was the charge for $13.00 for? Please put it back into my bank account and dismiss any further communication.

Sorry for the extreme delay. Something personal came up.

I can walk you though self diagnostics for your radio if you would like to continue? Other wise, I will put you in for a refund.

Sorry for the delay once again.