mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

The security indicator is flashing but I cant start the

Customer Question

the security indicator is flashing but I cant start the engine. I can lock and unlock the car with the FOB
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: I will check
JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?
Customer: 2013 G37
JA: Are you fixing your G37 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing really. I was trying to warm it up because its been very cold and been sitting there for a few days. I trying to turning on the car but it was having a hard time. The electrical such as the radio, navigation were working but I couldn't get it starting. I tried a couple of more times, but now I can't get it started or the electrical. Keep on getting the security indicator flashing red.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats pretty much it
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  mike switzer replied 8 months ago.

take the fob and with the logo up press the ignition button with the fob against it to try and start the car. let me know if it starts then.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just went down. I couldn't unlock the car with the fob. It was weird the tail lights are flashing rapidly and the parking light by the shift is also blinking.

did you attempt to start the vehicle as I described?