Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 2011 M37x. The car was running fine. I washed it

Customer Question

I have a 2011 M37x. The car was running fine. I washed it yesterday and now it won't start! The following is working :door locks, tail lights, interior lights. However, the radio will not come on and it almost seems as if the car is not recognizing the key?? I changed the car battery an d the Key battery? Could it be a fuse?
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?
Customer: Sorry, I am back.
JA: Are you fixing your M37x yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I have replaced the battery on both the car and the key.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I ma not sure if you received my previous response. But, the radio will not come on either. Only the tail lights, interior lights are working.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Does anything electrical work inside the car? Such as the dome light? Does that come on? Does the head lights turn on? Does the brake lights work?