Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I own a 2003 Infiniti I35. While driving the car at times

Customer Question

I own a 2003 Infiniti I35. While driving the car at times stops responding to the throttle. The car will continue to run, however I can press the gas pedal completely to the floor board and the car will not respond. The
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: I'm sorry I was not done telling you what was going with the vehicle. The Brake lights come on and TCS light comes on. I have a brand new throttle body sensor and boot on the car and it does this after I get up to 75 mph or above. The car starts good and runs great other than that. The gas mileage is about normal.
JA: Are you fixing your I35 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I've only replaced the throttle body sensor and boot. The Code I am getting is P 1574 and 0504.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also replaced the transmission speed sensor about a year ago.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Where did you get the new throttle chamber that is installed on your car and was a Idle Relearn done after it was installed?

Let em know..