Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 16 yr. old 2001 I30 Infinity badly in need of

Customer Question

I have a 16 yr. old 2001 I30 Infinity badly in need of brakes. I am certain that it just more than pads, calipers and will need new rotors. I realize that it could cost upward of $750.00. I do not have that kind of money and to be honest I'm not certain that the car is worth it. What should I do? Marce Nelson *************
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

How handy are you? If your fairly handy, I can explain another way that maybe cheaper to correct your brakes. Also please do not share personal information in this question. If you would like to speak with me, you would need to accept the Premium Service request.

Let me know..