Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ac not working no power to the compressor pressure checked…

Customer Question
Ac not working no...

Ac not working no power to the compressor pressure checked and good

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistent.. blows hot air literally..

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?

2007 infiniti m35 rwd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing much.. just got the pressure checked it was normal if it is just a relay problem i will dyi

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats iy it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Infiniti
10/19/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: Edward, Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Edward
Edward, Service Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

Have you checked all your fuses?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did

Alright, Are you familiar with wiring diagrams by chance?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
At least the ones that had a clear label pertaining to the ac
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no but i did get into the ipdm box and i dont any labels for compressor relay

Alright, Let me post these wiring diagrams, and you can see the A/C circuit. and which fuses power that system up. Give me just a few minutes here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok thanks

1 of 2

2 of 2

was that wire you checked for power on a BLUE/YELLOW wire?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have no idea.. i am looking at the diagram right now..

Alright, you are sure the freon level is good and the system is full? If the freon leaked out, then it won't engage the clutch.

Also, be sure and check ALL the fuses, there is more than one that operate that A/C system.