Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicle
45790705

Got a 2004 infiniti g35 why it shutdown while driving and it

Customer Question

Got a 2004 infiniti g35 why it shutdown while driving and it Will crank for little bit to start back up
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting a reply ASAP

is there a check engine light on ?

have you had scanned and retrieved any fault codes ?

when it does not start , while you trying to start is a red security light flashing on the dash ?

The CKP (Crank Shaft Position sensor) is usually a problem , if you are losing spark at time of no start up ?

you need to check the spark and fuel when it does not start ?because we need both to run,so we either are losing both or one .

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got a question on mi 2004 infiniti g35 why all mi steering wheels controls doesnt work

1- the Steering wheel controls are defective needs replacement. its common on the infinty g35

2- check for power & ground on there connector , if you have it, then change the steering controls,buy on ebay cheaper

3- make sure all the fuses inside the cabin fuse box are good .

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back & we will continue

If you are good , kindly rate me.

A Positive rating is much appreciated

This post will stay open for you even after you rate me for you to come back and ask any follow up question you may have on this issue

Thanks You
Chad Farhat