Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

Trying to replace temp control sensor can't find it.

Customer Question
Radiator fans don't come on...
Trying to replace temp control sensor can't find it. Radiator fans don't come on. 1999 infinty g20 4 cly 18 valve. where is it located
JA: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.
Customer: Can't find the sensor. Where is it located on this vehilce
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just want to replace heat sensor. Fans will not engage
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Where is the sensor located? that is all I need to know, have reolace raditor, thermostat. Just need to where to find the sensor on the motor
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Infiniti
8/23/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Infiniti Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Infiniti Mechanic

.
sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”
.
Passenger side, near Firewall
Click Attachments below

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
The way it works:
Once an answer is given, "you" as the customer, are expected to "RATE" the answer as you agreed to do.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.
.

hello?

.
Hi, I answered your question correctly & as soon as I saw it.
did you need more info?
please respond or rate my answer, as that is what was agreed to.
thank you
.

Did you still need help?

Please respond or Rate my answer

Thank you

.
did you need more info?
thank you
.

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Infiniti Mechanic