Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

My car is infiniti g37x, and now it can not turn off the

Customer Question
engine normally. Also the AC...
my car is infiniti g37x, and now it can not turn off the engine normally. Also the AC doesn't work. the dash board all points 0. break, ABS, engine are lighting.
JA: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: brake system and ABS all light
JA: Are you fixing your G37x yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to a repair shop and they said it may be the climate control and blower motor.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hm, I just want to know how much it may takes to replace the climate control and blower motor.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 1 year ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is Jay and thank you for your question.

Does the car just stay running and you can't turn it off?

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician