peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I want to play my DVDs while driving. But, I only want to

Customer Question

I want to play my DVDs while driving. But, I only want to hear it. How do I do that?
JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?
Customer: 2010 37 GX
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I put in the disc and it says that the video will play when the car is off.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: What is the play button to hear the DVDs without video?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont see this feature on your model here to only listen to the DVD's and your vehicle is programmed to not play the DVD's until the vehicle is at a stop.You might contact a dealer to see if there is any updated programming for this possibly to see if they can tell you if this can be done as long as how much labor is involved to reprogram it.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete