Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

2013 infiniti jx35 front sensor not adjusted can't get to

Customer Question
2013 infiniti jx35 front...
2013 infiniti jx35 front sensor not adjusted can't get to program window to reset. Thanks Jim
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Infiniti
5/21/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you have not had all computers in your vehicle checked for any fault codes setting with this issue here this needs done.If there are any codes setting with this fault here the codes will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault set and can cause an issue like this here.If this is or has been checked and no codes are set or if you can post the code info here let me know as this will help. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there are no fault codes, I said I could not reset the system.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for finally getting to me.
Unfortunately my info is limited on this issue on this model here but someone else here may be able to assist further on this.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The code set is for resetting the front camera, U1304 around view monitor
Infiniti Mechanic: Technicaldan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Technicaldan
Technicaldan, Technician
U1304 is a code for failed communication over the can bus.I would check the wiring if possible, it would appear you are going to need access to diagnostics equipment, there is not a lot people can do remotely I am afraid.
Technicaldan
Technicaldan
Technicaldan, Technician