Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

98 infinity QX4 3.3 P0325, P1444. The timing is very

Customer Question

98 infinity QX4 3.3 P0325, P1444. The timing is very erratic. The tach fluctuates up and down. Fuel pressure is normal.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

The EVAP code, (P1444) won't normally effect the performance of the engine. However, the P0325 could be the knock sensor, which will effect the timing if it's bad.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions for both codes in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No don't charge my card.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

Do you need any diagnostic info for it?