Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

I need help regarding evaporator core replacement on

Customer Question

Hello i need help regarding evaporator core replacement on my infiniti g35 2005 ,i already removed dash , i need to now what else to remove to get the evaporator housing out
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.What body style are you working on, coupe or sedan?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sedan
Good. Once the dash is out of the way, the blower unit needs to come out as well. Once that's done, then you can unbolt the refrigerant lines from the evaporator core and slide it out towards the passenger side. If you need to, I can upload instructions and graphics to guide you along. Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so i have to take the blower unit out ,and it slides through that section ? , its prettybeasy then ? Not like otter cars that require removing the whole housing
Yeap, it's fairly easy and perfectly doable for a skilled DIY'er. See instructions attached.Please let me know if you have any other questions.Best Regards.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much ill be fine 👍
Kindly accept and rate my answer now if you think the information I've provided was useful. Otherwise, please reply.Best Regards.
Hi again. Just checking to see if the information I provided helped you solve your issue. If it did, then kindly accept and rate my answer now.If it didn't, please reply.Best Regards.