Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

Can you tell if a 2015 infiniti qx60 has brake assistance

Customer Question
(crash avoidance) from the vin5N1AL0MNXFC546065...
can you tell if a 2015 infiniti qx60 has brake assistance (crash avoidance) from the vin5N1AL0MNXFC546065
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Infiniti
4/16/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Unfortunately in some cases this type of info here needs obtained from a dealer due to the year of this model.Usually they will not charge for this info and can usually tell you over the phone in most cases.I would contact a dealers service or parts department by phone with your VIN to see if they can tell you for sure.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician