Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 2004 infiniti g35 base sedan with code po345

Customer Question

I have a 2004 infiniti g35 base sedan with code po345 camshaft position sensor A circuit bank 2.
Advance auto parts are telling me it's the passenger side. Is this correct?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Bank 2 is the Drivers side of the Engine. So that Cam Sensor will need to be replaced.

This is a recommendation, Do not use a After Market Cam Sensor from a local auto parts store. They never work right. They can cause stalling issues, hard start with out throwing any codes. If they do throw codes, you would get a Cam Sensor code again, or a Intake timing code which will make you think something is wrong with the timing chains and have you spending more money on parts you don't need. So I always recommend when it comes to electronic parts to stick with the dealer.

Do you have any more questions on this?