3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certify tech
6166830

Fuel gauge on 2012 fx 35 Infiniti stopped s, Working, If

Customer Question

Fuel gauge on 2012 fx 35 Infiniti stopped s
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: It only has 27000 miles on it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Infiniti Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

to fix this you will have tO REMOVE THE FUEL PUMP AND INSTALL TWO SPRINGS ON THE PUMP TO GET IT TO WORK CORRECTLY

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

part number 170363gw0a