Infiniti

Connect one-on-one with a verified infiniti mechanic who will answer your question

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

More related answers
All infiniti mechanics are VERIFIED
Have a 2003 Infiniti FX-45 with about 158,000 miles. It is
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, infiniti mechanic
Hi. Have a 2003 Infiniti FX-45 with about 158,000 miles. It is burning oil; smoking. Can 3.5 v6 from FX-35 or a v8 from Nissan be substituted? … read more
I have a ticking noise on top of engine. Just had heads done
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
i have a ticking noise on top of engine. Just had heads done at machine shop. Also had timing chain and tensioner replaced. 2004 tx 45 200k. … read more
Infiniti FX 35 2008. Burned out both catalytic converters
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Infiniti FX 35 2008. Burned out both catalytic converters and coils all replaced twice. Read somewhere it was a grounding issue? I"m now more $$$$ into the repair of this car than its value, without k… read more
Where is the power steering pressure switch on a 2003
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Hello where is the power steering pressure switch on a 2003 Infiniti FX 45 … read more
2004 Fx 45. The key won't turn the car on. The wheel turns
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
Hi Pearl JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti? Customer: 2004 Fx 45 JA: Are you fixing your FX yourself? What have you tried so far? Customer: The key won't turn the car on JA: Can you turn the… read more
My 2005 infiniti fx 45 dash is bubbling.. how or where can a
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
hi, my 2005 infiniti fx 45 dash is bubbling.. how or where can a look for a used dash to replace with … read more
I used to Have tire wearing unevenly. Same place back behind
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
within the last 3 weeks i have changed 3 tire on same spot … read more
My VDC off and SLIP lights are on. we just parked it and
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
my VDC off and SLIP lights are on. we just parked it and when we came back, this happened. now driving, the speed is very low. when you floor it, nothing really happens. it is only going about 45 mph … read more
I have 2004 fx 45 which was worked on for a drivers seat
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
I have 2004 fx 45 which was worked on for a drivers seat that would not allow my to move the seat in any direction, this was done at my local Nissan dealer but since that time I have had problems with… read more
My Infiniti FX 45/2004, only 120000 miles, started to
Jared D
Jared D, Shop Supervisor
My Infiniti FX 45/2004, only 120000 miles, started to smoke/drink oil really bad, just suddenly??? was driving a bit low oil, NOT below the min level though, problem started like a week after. No nois… read more
My fxwhen I started it.like get to much gas and it smoke and
Ron, Automotive Tech
My fxwhen I started it.like get to much gas and it smoke and missing … read more
Infiniti FX 45: I changed all three sensors, 2 camshafts, and
camerontech
camerontech, 20 year experience diagnostic technician
I changed all three sensors, 2 camshafts, and crankshaft sensors, car still stalls, when it gets hot, after driving like 30-40 min??/ Code comes up:P0340?? Both camshaft sensors are replaced from OMG … read more
'06 FX 45 ok Jay I have no communication with a/c control
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
'06 FX 45 ok Jay I have no communication with a/c control module I already check powers and grounds to a/c amplifier all good now I'm checking the data lines from amplifier to DLC connector amplifier … read more
Infinity G35 SEDAN: my son has a 2005 G35 sedan the battery
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
my son has a 2005 G35 sedan the battery was low due to sitting a week ago and he had to boost it. after this his remote starter would not work but the car was sarting fine manually. He had read that m… read more
FX 45: How do you test, if power-door-lock actuator works,
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
How do you test, if power-door-lock actuator works, inside a door, or do you have to replace it??… read more
2005 Infinity: car battery..crank..a jump it ran fine for a week
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
We own a 2005 Infinity FX 45. Recently the car battery went dead and refused to crank, after a jump it ran fine for a week. Then it died again, assuming the battery was bad we replaced it. The next da… read more
hatchback hold open struts..threaded bolts on both ends)
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
I own a 2004 FX 45 and am attempting to replace the hatchback hold open struts. The ones I purchased (90 deg. threaded bolts on both ends) for an FX 45 are not similar to the ones currently installed.… read more
Infiniti: nav system..connect a sirius sportster 5..auxillary
Ryan
Ryan, Infiniti Master Tech
I have an Infiniti 2006 FX 45 with nav system and radio. I want to connect a Sirius Sportster 5 to the radio. Is there an auxillary input plug on the back of the audio unit? If not, where to I find an… read more