Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I got my windshield replaced but I 't think they completed…

Customer Question
I got my windshield replaced...
I got my windshield replaced but I don't think they completed the job because when I wash my car water leaks out of the light fixture just before the sun roof I have a 97 j30. What would cause that
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Infiniti
3/1/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

There is a sealer they use to install the glass. If they did not clean and install the sealer properly, water will leak in. I would contact the place that did the windshield for you to have them come back and correct their work. You should have some sort of warranty on their work. It may require them to replace the glass again. Which you should not be charged for.

do you have any more questions on this?