Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just bought a 2014 Infiniti QX70 but can't seem to get the…

Customer Question
My name is***** just...

My name is***** just bought a 2014 Infiniti QX70 but can't seem to get the Lock Out Protection to work. I am able to lock my key inside the car without any warning.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My key fob can be left in the car, shut the door, lock it, with no beeping or warning what so ever.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Infiniti
2/24/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

I will have to look that info up for you. I recall some models having that, and some don't. So let me look into that for you. Can you also let me know how many miles you have on the car?

When you reply, I have some things I would like to try.