Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2006 infiniti qx56 is put putting and hesitating to

Customer Question
accelerate while driving and...
My 2006 infiniti qx56 is put putting and hesitating to accelerate while driving and it will just drop in idling. Do have an idea of what could be causing this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Infiniti
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi is the service engine soon light on ?

No it is not

do the engine rev up in park ?

No not at all

check the air filter and mas air flow sensor the sensor may have debris in it

Ok and also the dash board cluster lights are also blinking on and off.

ok that is an electrical problem normally cause by water getting into the connector for the trans located on the trans under the car you m it is the big connector on the trans disconnect it and check for water and corrosion .