Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

BCM serial to pin code, IMMU C/U initilization,

Customer Question
BCM serial to pin...

BCM serial to pin code

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

IMMU C/U initilization

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Infiniti
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just pay how long do I have to wait?
2/20/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

What is your Bcm 5 digit pin and vin number. I will decode it, but because of the area of the world you are it, it may be a different decoding system. But I will try to decode your 5 digit pin.

Let me know

It's 1JZ0B
How long will it take?

I need your vin also

I have the chassis number and its SC11-134399....I'm not seeing a vin number...type - DBA-SC11
Model- BDUARAZC11EZA...that's all the info I have

Hang on, let me see what I can do..

Ok but all the info I was told to get is the BCM 5 digit number. I really need it quickly cause I have a customer here waiting...thanks

Try 5370

i got a message initilization fail

4956 is the only other number that the Nissan Decoding system I have will do.

If neither of the codes work, then you will need a Nissan Decoding program for your area. I am in the USA.

But I have decoded BCM pins over seas in Europe

It didn't work either

Then I am sorry, I can not decode that BCM pin for you. I will opt out and see if anyone else can help you

Can I do it manually with a scanner?

Not unless you have a Nissan Decoding program

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/1.jpg

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician