Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 01 qx4 wont start, new battery all the lights on the dash…

Customer Question
My 01 qx4 wont...

My 01 qx4 wont start , new battery all the lights on the dash goes off when i turn the ignition to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Car was working fine this afternoon, moved it to another parking spot and would not start after the move. engine doesnt turn over.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Infiniti
2/4/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Did this happen after you installed the new battery? The engine does not turn over when you try to start it?