Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I need to get into the trunk it has a damaged lock can I

Customer Question

I need to get into the trunk it has a damaged lock can I remove the back seat to get into the trunk of a Q45 Infiniti
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

This is not going to be something easy I am afraid. The fuel tank is behind the back seat. So even if you remove the back seat, opening the trunk will still be hard to do. Especially since the trunk lining trim will be in the way as well. This is going to be something you are going to want to take to a body shop or dealer to see if they can open the trunk for you. This is not going to be easy at all.

Do you have any more questions on this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** hoping for something better. can a lock smith remove damaged lock to get in
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

The trunk release does not work?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!