Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

08 EX 35 Infiniti Journey AWD, center monitor display, when…

Customer Question
08 EX 35 Infiniti Journey...
08 EX 35 Infiniti Journey AWD, center monitor display, when I press status screen comes up with "audio is off" I cannot turn it on there, I cannot do anything with it like get the status of A/C or radio. How do I turn audio back on. Settings works as it should. The battery in the car died while I was in the hospital for several days do not know if this had anything to do with it. any infiniti experts online to settings display is working.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Infiniti
1/26/2016
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you try pushing the power button for the Radio to turn it on?