Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

The heater in our 2011 QX56 seems to only get warm when the

Customer Question

The heater in our 2011 QX56 seems to only get warm when the vehicle is moving. (We just bought it last week... 95,000 miles).
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** would mean 1 of 3 things. You either have low coolant, air in system, or a clogged heater core. Step one would be to top off the coolant and if that doesn't help bleed system. If problem still exists you will want to disconnect heater core hoses and use a garden hose to flush out from both directions. To have this done at a shop would be around $150. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.