Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I just bought a Infiniti G37 08 without gps system and back

Customer Question

Hi! I just bought a Infiniti G37 08 without gps system and back up camera, my question is can I buy an original screenplay and data base from another Infiniti and install it in my car ? I don't know nothing about cars
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

A factory navigation with back up camera can not be added if not equipped. How ever, they do make after market units that work off the factory display and they can add back up camera.

Did you buy this car from the dealer?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtztejTTU8w

This is one of the After Market systems I was telling you about. They are not cheap though. This setup was around 699 or something around there.

To be honest, if you have a smart phone, the navigation works just as good with your phone. But I would add the back up camera. But it would need to be a after market unit.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!