Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My 2006 Infiniti G35 had to have the battery replaced. 2

Customer Question

My 2006 Infiniti G35 had to have the battery replaced. 2 days later stalled randomly at a stop sign. Struggled to start then ran fine. Thought might be retraining idle. Week plus later it cold start issue and wanted to stall once
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Do you have a Service Engine Soon light on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Do you happen to know what codes you have? When the Service Engine Soon light is on, it means it has detected a fault and generated a code for the fault which may help lead to your issue.

let me know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If it were a bad camshaft sensor would it have a really hard time starting and want to stall out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Heard it could be bad radio fuse draining battery, IVIS, or alternator.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

If you have a cam sensor code, yes it can cause stalling and hars start issues.

Do you have a Cam Sensor code?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello?