Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

2014 Nissan Juke airbag light is blinking, the passenger

Customer Question

2014 Nissan Juke airbag light is blinking , the passenger airbag is off all the time, I replaced airbag module and seat module , and the problem still the same, i have no codes in the air bag module
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

This is most likely with the occupate sensor of the passenger seat if you have no codes in air bag.

Was this car in a accident?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
car was in accident and steering wheel and dash air bags was replaced , I replaced the airbag module and the occupant module in the seat.when disconnecting one weight sensor , airbag module report code, when I disconnect the seat module a code will be reported , but I cannot connect to the seat module to calibirate it after the accident .
is there any other communication plug other than OBDII for nissan juke like old nissan 14 pin plug ??
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

You need to have a Zero point reset done on the seat for the Occupant system to start to operate first. When you replace the Occupant Module it needs this calibration for the seat to operate. This can only be done by the dealer or a Mobile Tech with the Nissan Software.

Once you have done this calibration your air bag light should go out as long as there is no other issues.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!