Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

I parked my Infiniti G37(2010) and now the car won't

Customer Question
start...security light is flashing, 1...
I parked my Infiniti G37(2010) and now the car won't start...security light is flashing, 1 seat moves, remote works (barely), dome lights are on....help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Infiniti
9/1/2015
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician

Hello and thank you for your question.

When you try to start your car what does it do?

Nothing!!

There is no clicking noises or anything? Does the head lights turn on? Did you try jump starting the car?

I had the car towed....needed a battery in car & remote

Glad you got the problem resolved. In the future, if you had taken the remote and put the whole remote into the remote slot, that would have allowed the car to start. You can literally take the battery out of the remote and put the remote in that slot to start the car. That is why it's there.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician