Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

Seems to be no head room over 4 corner screws especially the

Customer Question
two forward, for 1996 i30...
Seems to be no head room over 4 corner screws especially the two forward, for 1996 i30 how is the computer removed without removing the dashboard.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Infiniti
8/26/2015
Infiniti Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi you will have to use a ratcheting wrench for this job it is flat and do not need head room and this is what i use to get them , let me know if you have any more questions .

Does that mean a Philips ratchet wrench? Do you know who carries one? And how do I rate my satisfaction at that point?

you can get it at sears the rating button should be on the chat page

Changing the computer did not help my engine intermittently missing or stalling. I've had to shift out of gear below 40 mph, when slowing for a red light to keep from stalling. But once in awhile the engine will surge into more power than I give the accelerator. All sensors changed except at catylitic converter. But I gutted the insides out from the catylitic converter, because it was solid clogged. Thinking computer defective and unable to receive correct signals, I changed it. Still need a clue to move ahead. Do you have some direction for me to try?

did you have any codes from the ecm

3pac2222
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician