Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Jay, I have a 2009 FX35 with 77k miles. Just had it at the

Customer Question

Hi Jay, I have a 2009 FX35 with 77k miles.
Just had it at the dealer and had over $800 maint. done. Check engine light came on about 2 weeks ago. They dx'd it and came up with codes P0014,P0024. and they checked out ok. I drive not even 5 miles down the road and the light comes back on. I went to an auto shop and had them do a dx and these 2 codes came up P3138,P0725...so what does this mean. I'm afraid to go back to the dealer because I'm feeling like they are BS ing me. Karen
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Karen, What kind of Service work did the dealer do for you? Also did you have these codes before the dealer did the work for you?

Let me know..