Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

2006 M35 and all audio quits intermittently. Stopped month

Customer Question

2006 M35 and all audio quits intermittently.
Stopped for a month then started fine one day. parked car for about a month and now not working??
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is MIKE..
As you say - there is a slight possibly that you have a bad wire / ground or power connection -you need to check at the back of the set and along the loom for this..
But we do find that very often the fault is within the actual radio unit itself - either needing a proper repair doing by a specialist -or replacement of the unit to cure this issue.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.
-- Best Rgds, MIKE.