peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Infiniti 35: How can I manually close the sunroof on my I35

Customer Question

How can I manually close the sunroof on my I35 infinity? Motor works ok, but when I attempt to close it the top closes almost all the way and then seems to reset and opens again. I have cleaned all the area around it for debris but it still will not close to a seal.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check for any bent tracks or components with the roof system.If a fault is found with any of these components it will need to be repaired to correct this here.If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete