Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti I30: how much do you charge info?

Customer Question

how much do you charge for this info?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! The knock sensor is easy on your year I30. So that is normally 1/2 hour to a hour labor to change that sensor. The P0133 is the Front 02 Sensor for Bank 1. That is around 1 hour labor to change that sensor. Do you have any more questions on this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, ... am I charged for each question?
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
We are limited to one topic per question. Since your question stated two codes I will help you with those two codes. This is a paid service and yes you are charged for this question. Do you have any more questions on this Topic?