Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 1991 infiniti g20 when i opened the hood to

Customer Question

hello i have a 1991 infiniti g20 when i opened the hood to check the oil i herd a clicking noise and saw that my head lights were flashing so i figured the theft system activated so i tryed to start the car but it wont turn over all the lights come on on the dash like normal then my key broke off in the ignition and cant get it out and now cant turn the key can u help please
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! To turn off the factory alarm, use the mechanical key in either of the front doors or truck and lock and unlock them. That should turn off the factory alarm. Give that a try and let me know how you make out.