Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti m37x: I have a 2013 m37x and the ac just started blowing

Customer Question

I have a 2013 m37x and the ac just started blowing warm air.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! If the AC system just started blowing warm air and won't blow cold the ac system needs to be checked to see if there maybe a leak in the AC system causing the freon level to get low. As long as there is no signs of outside influence, this would be covered under warranty. So I would make a appointment with your local dealer to have this checked. This is not something that is common. But when we do see this, it could be a Ac line o-ring failure, or a rock hit the Ac condensor causing the freon to go low and when it gets to low it won't operate, so it blows warm. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask. If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service. Thanks Jay