Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti G37 X: I have a Infiniti g37x coupe and every time

Customer Question

I have a Infiniti g37x coupe and every time it rains heavy I, I get water leaking in the passenger side near the glove box
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! This could be a couple things. First is a clogged sunroof drain. That will have water come down on that side if that drain is clogged. The other is if you have any type of After Market equipment installed, such as a Amp for a stereo or remote start. They would run wires through this grommet on the passenger side which may no longer be seated to seal from water entry. Those two items would need to be checked to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask. If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service. Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have an appt with my garage on Monday . I'll let you know .
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
You got it.. Let me know how you make out.