Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti i30: Can't get out brake stop switch

Customer Question

Can't get out brake stop switch
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! These Brake switches have a 14 mm nut that locks them in place. You need to crack that nut loose, and then spin the brake switch out to remove it. Keep in mind, you have two switches. One is the Cruise Control Cancel Switch, the other is the Brake switch. The Brake Switch has a Red wire with a Yellow Stripe and Red Wire with a Green Stripe so you are removing the right switch. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!