Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Infiniti Mechanic
Experience:  Line Mecahnic, Electronics, Sales & Service 30 years
1609972

1997 infinity qx4 where is the turn signal

Customer Question

1997 infinity qx4 where is the turn signal flasher
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.The Turn Signal / Flasher Unit is behind the Driver Dash, left of Steering Columnclick Attachment belowRemove lower Panel to access.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
hello?
Hello again Lurch here.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about.
If I have helped, please RATE my answer
I would appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
.
....................