Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti FX35: I have ac 2009 FX35. I had a new motor put

Customer Question

I have ac 2009 FX35. I had a new motor put in the driver's window and had the driver's door fixed because the door handle froze and I couldn't open the door from the outside. Everything is fixed but now the intelligent key lock/unlock doesn't work on the driver's door. It still works fine on the passenger door and the back. Do you know why the intelligent key lock/unlock no longer works on the driver's door?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Most likely the handle was not plugged back in when it was all apart doing the latch for the door lock. If you watch this video at 6 mins and 50 seconds you will see how the handle is unplugged during this process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvUCEjVkF_0 If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!