Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My radio will not play on my 2002 infiniti q45. what can I…

Customer Question
My radio will not play...
My radio will not play on my 2002 infiniti q45. what can I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Infiniti
7/5/2015
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Did this happen out of the blue? Did you check fuses? Does the radio come on and have no sound? Let me know..