Infiniti

Infiniti repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Infiniti G35: how to setup a bypass front seat airbag

Customer Question
how to setup a bypass...
how to setup a bypass for the front seat airbag and where are they located.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Infiniti
7/2/2015
Infiniti Mechanic: Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Hello, and thank you for your Question. What you are asking is to disable a safety feature of the car. When it comes to safety and air bag systems we can not recommend anything to disable that for safety purposes. If you wanted to make this modification, you will need to see a shop that would approve this type of modification. Sorry this is not the answer you want to hear, but if something happens to you due to the information I provide, I would be liable. Thanks Jay!