Mike V.
Mike V., Infiniti Mechanic
Experience:  Factory trained to repair Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

Infiniti FX35: Three things don't work on my '04 Infiniti FX35.

Customer Question

Three things don't work on my '04 Infiniti FX35. I don't know if all of them are dependent on a fuse, but I can't find a fuse diagram anywhere. 1) The DC outlet that faces the back seat, 2) the power knob for exterior mirrors, and 3) remote locks (I've already replaced and programmed a new key fob - no luck).
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Mike V. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,I am showing a couple fuses that are in the same systems that might be causing the problem. Fuse #1 and fuse #22 in the fuse box inside the truck. I am sending you a diagram of the fuse box because your's isn't numbered. I highlighted the locations to make them easy to see.I am signing off for the evening so please reply and let me know how it goes i will get your reply in the morning.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I won't be able to check those fuses until tomorrow. I did pull the cover and see the fuses you highlighted on your diagram, and I see the diagram inside the cover. Right now, I'm confused, because #1 and #22 in your diagram are quite cryptic, while I see "mirror" in a couple of fuse descriptions. So, I'll pull and inspect fuses tomorrow.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good. The diagram might have to be turned to suit the actual fuse box you have. The numbers are the same but sometimes the box in the truck might be rotated a bit for room