Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti G37 Journey: . I have a 2013 g37 Infiniti sedan

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 2013 g37 Infiniti sedan without navigation system. Is there any way for me to a. Stream music from my android phone though the blue tooth of the car or should I just get another stereo installed? And what stereos fit my car?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! If you have a none Navigation model G, there is no way to stream audio through bluetooth. You can try using USB and see if you can play music that way. But on Non-Navigation models, you can not play audio wirelessly through bluetooth and there is no adapters that I am aware of to make it work. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!