Infiniti

Infiniti Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Infiniti

Codes for my infiniti g35 p1762 p1757 p152 can u help me

Customer Question
i have these codes for...
i have these codes for my infiniti g35x p1762 p1757 p1752 can u help me
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Infiniti
9/28/2010
Infiniti Mechanic: Ryan, Infiniti Master Tech replied 7 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Infiniti Master Tech

Hi My Name isXXXXX you for using Just Answer.com I am an Infiniti Master Technician and I will do my best to assist you with your Question

These are all transmission related codes. How is the car shifting?

How does the fluid look/smell?

the car shift find but i have been getting these same codes in the past year what my car does is when you go from park to drive it goes out of gear and puts my car in limp mode and i have to cut the car off and it than reset and then runs find. i took it to a infinti dealer and they told me that it was the valve body and another place told me that it could be the clutch solenoids and front brake solenoids i need help to determine what it is

Well, they are both right. The codes are for failed solenoids, but the solenoids are part of the valve body and you can not get them separately. If the fluid is ok then replaced the tcm/valve body. This will fix your issue.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Good luck! Thank you for using just answer.com

PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

ASK FOR ME BY NAME IN YOUR QUESTION NEXT TIME

Save this link for future Questions My Link

so it is most definitely the valve body from what i descibe
Yes I have replaced dozens of them for these codes.
Ryan
Ryan, Infiniti Master Tech

thank u

You are very welcome!

Ryan
Ryan
Ryan, Infiniti Master Tech