New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Am i allowed to work after bankrupsey. WELLINGTON New

Am i allowed to...

Am i allowed to work after bankrupsey

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

WELLINGTON New zealand

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

None

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Chris The Lawyer

Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today. Please give me a minute to read the question

Yes, you can work and you should tell the Insolvency and Trustee Service where you are working. You cannot work in a position where you have responsibility for money or running a company without specific consent of the ITS, and you cannot be an office or a company

Chris The Lawyer