New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

It is not actually a 'legal' question. Rather, a correct…

Customer Question
Thanks. It is not...

Thanks. It is not actually a 'legal' question. Rather, a correct business practice question. Is there a Better Business Bureau in NZ I can complain to?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a New Zealand lawyer about this?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I complained to the merchant, a veterinary practice, but to no avail.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is a simple matter in my opinion, not a complex one. I just have one question for the lawyer, in respect of what constitutes a proper code of conduct.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today. Please give me a minute to read the question

There is no "Better Business Bureau" in New Zealand. However you can make a complaint about your vet to the disciplinary body for vets. Is it that sort of complaint? They do have a code of ethics

That site has the links for the disciplinary process and may be useful

Thanks much.
No thanks re a call. $5 is all I am able to spend for my simple question.

The question doesnt cost $5, that is the deposit. If you are happy with the answer and you accept it does cost more

May I help further with your questions? If you have finished and are satisfied with the answer, then you may rate the answer you are ready