How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 16019
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I run a church men's group that has combined with the Tawa

Customer Question

I run a church men's group that has combined with the Tawa Mens Shed and my speaker for this Friday meeting is unable to come. Can Citizens Advice Porirua provide a speaker ?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wellington NZ
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have only just started to look at alternatives
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are a relatively new group of retired men and I need to make an impression to build the group numbers up.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 8 months ago.

I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today. Please give me a minute to read the question

Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 8 months ago.

This is not the Citizens Advice Bureau site and is not a free site It is for answering legal questions-which I guess could be a topic for your group, but I do suggest you contact this site and say you mistook the purpose and need a refund-which they will do if you email***@******.*** citing the question and your details