New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I run a church men's group that has combined with the Tawa…

Customer Question
I run a church...

I run a church men's group that has combined with the Tawa Mens Shed and my speaker for this Friday meeting is unable to come. Can Citizens Advice Porirua provide a speaker ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wellington NZ

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have only just started to look at alternatives

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are a relatively new group of retired men and I need to make an impression to build the group numbers up.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
3/19/2018
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today. Please give me a minute to read the question

This is not the Citizens Advice Bureau site and is not a free site It is for answering legal questions-which I guess could be a topic for your group, but I do suggest you contact this site and say you mistook the purpose and need a refund-which they will do if you email***@******.*** citing the question and your details