New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

My father Inlaw resides in a Resthome in Auckland, due to…

Customer Question
My father Inlaw resides...

My father Inlaw resides in a Resthome in Auckland, due to ill health at the time of him being assessed it was recommended that he be placed in a rest home Hospital Level Care in August 2017 in this time he has received a summon to appear in court on the 10/1/2018.in regards ***** ***** property he & mum owned jointly. By virtue of consideration my father Inlaw has declined in health & wellbeing of himself and requires the love and support of his whanau, could you please assist with any information in regards ***** ***** issue Thank you Liz Saunders

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Auckland New Zealand

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

For instance ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
1/7/2018
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Chris The Lawyer
Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help with your question today
To help me understand, can you tell me what the court summons is for? Does anyone have enduring power of attorney for your father?
Thank you for responding I have sorted it with whanau much thanks
Let me know if you need any further help