New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I am trying to get in touch with Esme but do not seem to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get in touch with Esme Brown but do not seem to have much luck

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Auckland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes she reappears in court on the 10 of jan

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She would like to no when her vid call will be

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today. Please give me a minute to read the question

Is she being held in jail for her next court appearance?

she is but have not seen or heard any thing since appeared
If she is appearing at a video conference the court will know when this is scheduled. You could try contacting the Court or her lawyer but they may not tell you. These calls are scheduled st different times but often at 9 am so the court may tell you when they intend scheduling the call. Does she have a lawyer yet?